Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fashion Friday: Rose Gold

My favorite type of jewelery is hands down rose gold. A perfect blend of pinky-gold, it warms up any skin tones and makes you looks glowy. I've been loving it on daintier pieces (like my heart charm necklace) and on bolder pieces like this Michael Kors watch




Rose gold is also functional as a neutral and can add a pretty, subtle pop of color to an outfit, or compliment the metallic trend that's also coming up for spring.
What I also like about this watch is that its a classic style that goes with anything. Its also bolder than some of the watches I wear and even though it looks HUGE against my tiny wrist, I kind of like it



The rhinestones around the face also up the glam factor without being over the top or in your face.


What's your take on rose gold? Love it? Hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment