Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Fashion Friday: Structured Bags

For the past few months, I have been using my giant Longchamps tote for everything. It's black and brown so it matches with everything and its so huge I can literally fit my whole life in it. I call it my Mary Poppins bag. However, for times when I want to look more put together, I opt for a more structured style- in black of course.
I picked this little number up at Strawberry's (originally $70, reduced to $39.99- yay bargains!) Its from a brand called Midoni:


I love this style for work, meetings, you name it. Plus, the faux leather is feels much more expensive than it actually is. It would also make a really cute laptop bag and the inside has several compartments which keeps all your stuff in order which is great for people like me- my bag is the land of no return.
Speaking of the inside, its got a really cute silver and black lace pattern which is very chic


Overall, I think this bag is a great find. It's an inexpensive way to channel the fashion greats such as Victoria Beckham and makes your outfit look smart and put together.

Image credit: Google
What kinds of bags are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment