Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fashion Friday: Spike Studded Ballet Flats

As the weather is getting warmer, I can no longer turn to my go-to winter footwear- Uggs. Instead, I've been gravitating toward chic flats. I picked these up at Strawberrys Clothing store. I don't remember exactly how much I paid for them, but I believe it was between $20-$25:


These are the "Pewter" style, which describes the color perfectly because they're a warm type of silver (read: neutral). I love that they're a classic, comfortable style but the front is spiky, glam, and edgy all at once.
 Here's a closer look:

I used the flash because the lighting didn't pick up the contrast of the studs and spikes (which are a gunmetal color). I wear these with jeans and they look great, but my favorite way to wear them at the moment is with leggings and a slouchy top. It makes a no-brainer outfit look put together and modern.
If you'd like to order them, you can find them here. I suggest you order half a size- a size larger than you typically are because when I was trying them on in the store, I noticed that these tend to run small.

Are you also gravitating toward ballet flats for spring? Tell me what your favorite styles are!

No comments:

Post a Comment