Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Fashion Friday: Statement Earrings

Though I'm still on my dainty jewelry kick, I've been gravitating towards more bold pieces as the weather becomes warmer. I feel like statement jewelry, especially earrings, are an easy way to make an outfit more interesting. These are a few of the earrings I've been loving lately:

All of these earrings are classic styles, extremely versatile and best of all, under $10!

These are from Forever 21. I love the fact that they're a gunmetal color and have the chains dangling from them. These will add edge to any outfit and would look really pretty with a casual top knot.

These are also from Forever 21. The intricate style, gold plating, and dangling beads evoke a more Arabic- inspired style. Also love the dressiness of this style.

The classic hoop. These will literally work with ANY outfit. The size is right in between- large enough for the notice-me factor, but not obnoxiously large.
My favorite of the bunch. I love love LOVE these. They are so gorgeous and sparkly- like the classic hoop style kicked up a couple of notches! This style adds instant glam and gives off the appearance of being put together- even when we are not... hence the reason why I have been wearing them all week!

What statement pieces have caught your eye for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment