Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's a 10

After I wash my hair, I secretly dread styling it because styling means I have to detangle it. While some conditioners are more helpful than others at making the situation better, its still always an uphill battle. I stumbled upon a brand I had never seen before while at my local Rite Aid- It's a 10. One of their products, the "Miracle Leave in Product" caught my eye. After all the stuff I put my poor hair through, I need a miracle and a half to restore the life back into it. I was more than happy to plunk down the $9.99 for this hair miracle and run home to test it.

This is what the product looks like:




Apologies for the weird lighting, it was really dark by the time I was able to take a picture of the bottle so I had to use some artificial lighting. It looks like its descending from the heavens or something but hey, its the miracle hair product!
Because of the lighting, you can already tell I've used quite a bit of it. After about 5 weeks of use, I'm ready to tell you what I think about it. After I shower and my hair is wet, I spray about 6-8 sprays all over the middle section and ends of my hair. I let it sink in for a few minutes while I do my makeup, pick out my outfit, play with the dog, whatever and then I brush through my hair with a paddle brush. This product truly is the miracle product for my hair. It helps the brush glide through my strands easily, deeply hydrates my hair, and prevents it from looking crispy or dry. I do notice that if I spray too close to my roots, it will weigh down my hair and may make it look a bit greasy, so I really keep this at the ends of my hair. I use it religiously and it will definitely be a product I will repurchase.

What are your miracle hair products?

No comments:

Post a Comment