Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Mini Elf Haul

Hey all!
I wanted to kick off the week with a mini Elf Haul from my visit to Target over the weekend. Here are the goodies:

First up is the eyeshadow quad in Drama- perfect for smokey eyes.



Drama is imo a well rounded quad- it has a matte white, a shimmery charcoal, a shimmery black, and a shimmery silver. I couldn't wait to see what the pigmentation was like, so I opened it up and swatched right away:



The eye shadows were SUPER pigmented and the texture was amazing- soft and creamy. For $1, you can't beat this deal with a stick! (lol...)

Next is the 2-in-1 Conditioning Gloss in Golden. The Conditioning Glosses are part of their studio line, so these were a bit more expensive at $3. Still, for the quality of these products, you are still getting a great bargain!


It seems like a color that would be really pretty over any lipstick, or just on its own.

Last is the 2-in-1 Conditioning Gloss in Supermodel


Supermodel is a punchy coral color which will be great as the weather gets warmer, I feel like this one will be a summer staple!

The applicators for the glosses were different than what I am used to. They were spongy doefoot applicators with a hole in the model for the gloss to come through when you squeeze the tube.


I don't know how I feel about this yet but I would have been happy with the regular plastic doefoot applicator that usually comes with these types of glosses.

All of these products can be purchased at select Targets (I don't think all Targets carry Elf) or on their website: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

Have you ever tried elf? Any hits? Misses?

No comments:

Post a Comment