Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

LUSH Lip Scrub

With the dry, cold winter weather, it's all too easy to end up with chapped lips. My quick fix for this is LUSH Lip Scrub in Sweet Lips. Its quick, easy to use, and smells/tastes delicious!


What I like to do about once a week is moisten my lips a bit with water, take a fingertip full of the lip scrub, and rub it onto my lips in small circular motions. Top off with a thick, rich lip balm. The result is smooth, soft lips! What I like about this lip scrub in comparison to others I've used is its texture:

Unlike Fresh's lip scrub for example, Sweet Lips is grainy yet soft because it is a sugar scrub so its effective but not too abrasive. Its also 100% edible which sets it apart from lip scrubs that might taste terrible! And for the price (about $8.95 depending on where you live) it beats the old olive oil and sugar recipe! I love using this before I do a statement lip like darks or mattes.

Have you ever tried LUSH's lip scrubs?

No comments:

Post a Comment