|Spring trends mood board|
1) Flower print anything. Scarves, dresses, bags, maybe a cute pair of flats? Flowers are definitely in.
2)Ikat and tribal prints. Looks especially good on short dresses, sweaters or cardigans
3)Stacked chunky-heeled booties. Dresses up any outfit and balances our other ultra feminine spring trends like pastels, chiffon, or ruffles.
4) Brights. Looks great as a single pop of color, like the cute flats on my mood board and livens up outfits you may already have in heavy rotation.
5)Blazers. The perennial classic is hot for spring in both longer and more fitted styles. It can dress up or down any outfit.
6) Fitted black leather jacket. Looks incredibly chic when worn with a dress or a great pair of dark-wash skinny jeans.
7) Fur vests. Still going strong from a few seasons ago. Love the way they look with a casual outfit (as seen on Jennifer Lopez and with cute dresses like Rachel Zoe)
8) Nails as accessories. My favorite looks for spring are bright pastels like the yellow on my mood board, or intense teals. Galaxy nails (where multiple glittery/shimmer polish shades are sponged onto a black background) are also having a moment. Its really a very easy manicure and looks like you've put tons of effort into it, even when you haven't!
9) Big, high buns. Made popular on the Chanel runways, this interesting take on the classic ballerina bun is both put together and sexy.
10)Liquid/leather leggings. Like the blazer, it can instantly glam up an outfit that might otherwise be boring. If you're feeling extra dangerous (lol) try combining a few of these trends and wear liquid leggings with a cute bootie and a blazer!
What are your favorite spring trends?