Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Benefit Sun Beam

Hey y'all!
The latest liquid highlighter to join Benefit's "beam" family is Sun Beam. Sun Beam is a beautiful bronzy-golden highlighter which can be used on the face or body.


On my medium-dark skin tone, it gives a very subtle warm glow that looks natural and makes my skin look radiant. Because the color is not too warm, I can see this looking gorgeous on fair skinned girls and looking especially amazing on darker skinned beauties. Here's what it looks like on me:

Benefit Sun Beam unblended on the left, blended on the right
I like to use this on my brow bone, on my cheek bones, and on the Cupid's bow. For a night out, this would also give a beautiful sheen when mixed with moisturizer on the decollete and on legs.
As for the longevity, with a primer or over foundation, Sun Beam tends to last a good 5-6 hours on me. After that, I notice the sparkle slowly begin to fade away. I wish it would last a little longer, but with a coordinating highlighting powder over the top, or Urban Decay's All Nighter, I'm good to go.

So what do you think of Sun Beam?

No comments:

Post a Comment