Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

TAG! You're it!

I've seen this cute little tag going around on YouTube and I really liked it and wanted to bring it to the blogosphere. Its called the "10 Little Secrets" tag.
Soooo here goes!

1. What is the one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
For me that would definitely be under eye concealer. If I wanted to wear just one makeup item that would have maximum impact, it would definitely be that. Right now I'm loving MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC35.
2. What is your skincare secret/passed down tip?
Both my parents have really amazing skin and I was lucky to inherit that from them. My mom taught me at a young age that its very important to wash your face every single day and to moisturize! Its because of her that I started moisturizing my skin in middle school and have started using anti-aging products since high school.
3. Share your haircare secret.
I am dedicated to deep conditioners. For the past year, I've been loving the Macadamia Nut Oil one. But yes, my biggest hair care secret is deep conditioning at least once a week, more if your hair is curly or dry.
4. What is your biggest diet rule?
I have also been lucky to have an quick metabolism. While I don't have the best diet ever, I am a firm believer of "everything in moderation". If you deny yourself something, you'll end up craving it more and caving in eventually. So, if you're looking for a lifestyle change (which I believe is infinitely more effective than a diet), then seriously exercise portion control and you'd be surprised at what that along can do for you.
5. Any workout tips?
WALK! I hate going to the gym- while some people absolutely love it and get great results, its just not my style. I walk everywhere and in NYC everything is at a fast pace so that's where I get my little bit of exercise in. I also really enjoy classes- I was into ballet for a long time and dearly miss it but I also enjoy Zumba.
6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
Without a doubt, its Dior's J'Adore. If I'm wearing that, I'm aiming for ultimate sexy and going for the kill (lol...)
7.Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads.
Its a dress that's quite similar to this one- except no straps
Image credit: Google

8.What is your most treasured piece of jewelry?
My most treasured piece of jewelry was one I sadly lost a few years ago. My mom bought little gold ID bracelets for both my sister and I and put them on us the day we were born. I loved the bracelet to death and wore it even though the name had long been scratched off. I refused to take it off for anything (oh how angry my old gym teacher would get!) It had such sentimental value that even when my mom bought me a new one, I never ever wore it. Then one day, I went to bed and when I woke up, it was gone. I think it may have fallen off but I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. By far it was my most treasured piece of jewelry.
9.Who is your style crush?
Without a doubt, I absolutely love everything that Kim Kardashian, Kate Middleton, and Lucy Hale wear.
10.Tell us something we don't know about you.
Despite the fact that I am *obsessed* with beauty products, I'm actually very low maintenance. I don't often heat style my hair, and I usually don't wear much makeup at all.


So, I TAG anyone who'd like to participate!

Here are the questions and leave your answers in the comments!!

1. What is the one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
2. What is your skincare secret/passed down tip?
3. Share your haircare secret.
4. What is your biggest diet rule?
5. Any workout tips?
6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
7.Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads.
8.What is your most treasured piece of jewelry?
9.Who is your style crush?
10.Tell us something we don't know about you.



1 comment:

  1. girl, do an anti-aging post!! how long have i been asking you about that stuff?? i dont even know where to begin!!

    and dont forget about those classes we're gunna take this summer! they're going to be so much fun!

    jess

    ReplyDelete