Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chanel Creamy Cleansing Milk

After being given a sample from my Chanel counter, I knew I loved it after just one use (though I have used it several times since then). It effectively removed my makeup with little to no effort- even my usually hard to remove my mascara. While I usually end up scrubbing a little to make sure my makeup is all off, I didn't find myself doing that with this product.
As it is a lotion consistency, I used a quarter-sized amount for my whole entire face and about 2 cotton rounds. Even though you don't have to, I then rinsed any residue off with water and followed up with toner and moisturizer. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were no traces of makeup on my face and that it looked hydrated and glowing (not from any greasy residue lol!) What also sets this makeup remover apart is that it did not leave my face dry or tight as other removers can, and often do.



Chanel Lait Confort Creamy Cleansing Milk No Color One Size
Image credit: Google
Overall, I really enjoyed using this product and will be very sad when my sample runs out! The only downside is that as its a Chanel product, it comes with a steep price tag. At $45.00, its way too expensive to use regularly as a makeup remover.

What are your favorite makeup removers? Would you fork up the cash for a great product that was super expensive?

No comments:

Post a Comment