Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NOTD: Turqoise and Caicos

Today's NOTD is Essie's Turqoise and Caicos. I've heard so much buzz about this color and while I don't usually gravitate toward blues or greens, this was such a pretty color it was hard to say no.  actually ended up really loving the way this color looks on my nails- this was three coats:



The formula was a bit goopy which surprised me. I feel like the typical Essie formula is usually on the runnier side. While the formula was a little hard to work with, at three coats it looked smooth and even.

Here's a closeup (by the way, the color is dead on. I just installed a new lighting system in my office and it looks like Times Square up in here!)




I really like this color. Have you tried any trendy colors that are outside of your comfort zone? What color was it and did you end up loving it?

No comments:

Post a Comment