Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'll give you something better than an orgasm...

I'll give you a dupe! Get your mind out of the gutter I don't mean that type- I mean the cult favorite Nars blush! Because its so expensive, I was on the hunt to find a drugstore dupe, especially since I recently ran out of the Nars version. That's when I saw Wet n Wild's blush for $2.99 in Pearlescent Pink.


Pearlescent Pink is the perfect blend of peach and pink with subtle gold shimmer. It imparts the most beautiful sheen to your skin and gives you that "glow from within look". I tried to take a picture of it on my face, but unfortunately the contrast was not stark enough as it is a subtle blush, but here it is on my finger:

I wish I still had the original Nars blush to compare side by side for you, but I believe that this is a pretty good dupe. The only difference in my humble opinion is that Orgasm is slightly darker, but not something the non-beauty obsessed would probably be able to pick out!
I really like the smoothness of Pearlescent Pink and was impressed with the color payoff for the price. The compact comes with a small angled blush brush, but for me its too scratchy to use. I keep it in the compact anyway though because its handy for touch-ups on the go.

Do you own Nars' Orgasm? Do you think this is a pretty good match?

No comments:

Post a Comment