Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Products I'll Be Trying Out

When you're busy and always rushing to get some place, its way too easy to fall into a makeup rut. You know, those familiar few products you reach for to create that 5 minute look and dash out the door? Lately that's been me and honestly, I don't *really* mind because I love the look so much. However, with so many things in my collection and so many different products out on the market, I have to challenge myself to branch out. Therefore, for the next few weeks, I'll be incorporating these products into my routine:



They are:
1. Mehron CoveRing Tattoo Concealer #505-T
2. NYX Eyebrow Kit in Brunette
3. Maybelline Fit Me Powder # 325 Cream Beige
4. Revlon Photoready Concealer # 005 Medium Deep
5. Cover Girl Tru Conceal #4
6. Benefit Erase Paste #2
7. MAC Face and Body Foundation #N5

Have you tried any of these products? What new products would you like to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment