Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cover Girl Haul

I've been having a not-so-great week and decided to make it better with what else? A mini drugstore haul! ᵔᴥᵔ I realized that aside from the new collections they periodically come out with, I have kind of left Cover Girl by the wayside for the likes of brands like Revlon, Maybelline, and Almay. So today, I picked up a few products from their core collection to try out:


The products are:
1. Lipslicks Tinted Lipbalm in Demure (I got all nostalgic when I saw these- I remember them from when I was a kid!!)
2. Invisible Concealer in Honey
3. Eyeshadow Trio in Golden Sunset (EmilyNoel83 on YouTube ALWAYS recommends this! I love her videos so I finally broke down and got it...)
4. Eyeshadow quad in Coffee Shop
5. CG Smoothers Foundation in Classic Tan

Have you tried any of these products? What are your favorite Cover Girl products?

No comments:

Post a Comment