Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Orly Royal Navy

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to show you a beautiful nail polish I recently picked up at Sally's. Its called Royal Navy and it is by Orly. As far as I could tell, it is part of their core collection and I'm glad it is because it's gorgeous!
It is a bright blue that's almost a neon. Its hard to tell from the picture, but it has the most amazing light blue teal-y shimmer to it. Application was above average - a creamy, smooth formula, opaque in two coats and dried pretty quickly. When it was fully dry, I did notice that it wasn't glossy- it dried down to a satin finish which was probably due to the neon-ish quality. Wasn't a big issue for me because I always finish my manicure with a top coat!

What's your favorite blue nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment