Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

NARS Copacabana Illuminator

A brand I haven't really ever gotten into is NARS. Though they have several cult favorites such as Orgasm blush, Laguna bronzer, Sheer Glow foundations, and their ultra-pigmented eye shadows, because of the hefty price tags, I've kind of just looked elsewhere. However, though I still absolutely love my Becca Pearl highlighter, this pinky, frosty one by NARS caught my eye:


While the look is not for everyone, I enjoy very strong highlights- something you can't really achieve with a powder. What I like about this product is the intense shimmer. It definitely illuminates, but not with giant glitter chunks which would just look strange. Its a bit hard to describe, so I'll just show you!

Unblended on left, blended on right

Ugh. Its so shimmery and amazing. What I also really enjoy about this product is that even though its a liquid, it does "set". Not into a powdery finish, but it doesn't stay tacky like my Becca one does so I don't have to worry that I'll smear it at some point. I could also see this working on a wide range of skin tones and really POPPING on darker ones.

Have you tried any NARS products? What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment